I’m passionate about how affordable housing and transit can be advanced by technology and law.
As the first in my family to attend college and raised by a single mother, I saw firsthand how quality affordable housing helped my family survive health shocks and access good schools.
* Product – I’ve had the privilege of being Toyota’s Startup & Go Winner and an MIT100K & Harvard President’s Challenge finalist for a startup helping people build living communities from the bottom up.
* Content – FastCompany, TechCrunch, CNN, Harvard Business Review, O’Reilly, Oxford University Press, Bloomberg, Forbes, and The Hill published my work related to inclusive cities and data strategy.
* Research – For my research on the organizational dynamics of urban innovation, I was selected as a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellow and Fulbright Scholar.
* Public Speaking – I’ve presented at Harvard Business School, Asian Development Bank, the Global UNESCO Forum, AI World, All Tech Is Human, and Compliance Week in front of audiences ranging up to 700 people.
* Leadership – I’ve been selected as a World Economic Forum Global Shaper, a USA Today All-USA Academic 1st Team Member, Committee of 100 Next Generation Fellow, and a Rhodes and Marshall Scholar Finalist.
* Advocacy – While an elected L.A. Neighborhood Council board member, I co-founded and led a nonprofit that advocated for equitable urban development around my university.